Our evidence-informed, curriculum-aligned sessions have been designed to be interactive and support different approaches to learning.
An essential precursor to sessions is the pre-session consultation, in which the session plan and content will be collaborated between the booking teacher and Kids Helpline, to ensure the content is personalised for each class.
NEW! 'Coping during COVID-19' topic
In light of the current stressors for young people world-wide, Kids Helpline have developed a specalised topic to equip students with coping strategies and wellbeing supports to ensure they are looking after their mental health during this difficult time.
- Normalise the array of experiences and feelings young people may be having
- Teach coping skills through the use of the 4 C's: Coping, Creating, Connecting, and Compassion
- Identify the differences between helpful/ sustainable coping strategies and unhelpful choices during isolation
- Plan for kindness and gratitude by creating a Coping & Compassion Calendar
- Complete a COVID-19 Time Capsule Workbook that can be locked away and re opened as a school later in the year
You are welcome to book as many sessions as you like!