Your go-to peer support group for improving your overall wellbeing and mental health.
It's free, safe, anonymous and facilitated by Kids Helpline Counsellors.
Recommended for parents, carers and teachers
Parents and Teachers
Personalise your session around our key topics for parents, carers, teachers...
Parent and teacher sessions are made on an ad hoc basis, in collaboration with the requesting school/organisation.
Choose a topic based on your school needs.
Your topic will also include:
- Information on how Kids Helpline supports the young people we work with
- Discover why young people contact us
- Learn evidence- and research-based strategies around your chosen topic
- Information on how Kids Helpline can support you in your role as a parent or teacher
- Q&A with a professional counsellor
We will need a minimum of two weeks to create your requested session.
Sessions can be run after school hours.