Talk to others going through challenges just like you!
My Circle is free, private, safe and confidential.
Recommended for all high school year levels
Coping with Changes & Transitions
Coping with changes and transitions in school, community and life
This topic is a flexible topic and has been designed to address special needs within a school and community, such as supporting students who are boarding away from home, and supporting young people in communities experiencing hardships.
- Transition to high school (for Year 7); e.g. Making friends
- Transition to Year 11 & 12 (for Year 10); e.g. Study skills
- Transition away from school-based education (for Year 10 or 12)
- Coping with change/resilience around changes in the school or community
- Other - collaborated with the booking teacher and personalised for your school
Recommended session size 5 - 50 students
Session duration (up to 60 minutes) will be collaborated with the booking teacher and personalised for your school timetable