Talk to others going through challenges just like you!
My Circle is free, private, safe and confidential.
What is cyberbullying?
Cyberbullying can include:
- Sending/sharing nasty, hurtful or abusive messages or emails
- Humiliating others by posting/sharing embarrassing videos or images
- Spreading rumours or lies online
- Setting up fake online profiles
- Excluding others online
- Repeated harassment and threatening messages (cyberstalking)
If you’re being cyberbullied
It’s important to remember:
It’s NOT your fault
You’re not alone
There is help available
It’s not weak to get help
There are things you can do
You can get through this
What makes cyberbullying so hurtful?
- It’s public – lots of people can see it
- It spreads quickly
- It can be hard to escape
- The bully can be anonymous
- Removing it can be difficult
There are ways to protect yourself
It’s important to respond if you see others being cyberbullied
Here’s what you can do:
Don’t forward or share
Don’t participate or retaliate
Leave the group or conversation
Say something kind or positive to the person being cyberbullied
If it’s safe, take a stand against it and ask them to stop
Let them know that bullying is NOT ok
Support the person being cyberbullied online and offline
"Don’t take what they say to heart… there will always be people that love and care for you and they are the ones who really matter" – Kody, 20yo
Talking helps! We’re here for you.
No problem is too big or too small.
We're here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week