Leaving primary school behind and starting high school can be a time that's both exciting and stressful.
Here's some stuff that can help:
- Be kind to yourself
- Remember that everyone in your year group is in the same situation as you – you aren't alone
- Know that things will get easier with time and practise
- Get organised, as it can help prevent/reduce stress
- Focus on what makes you feel excited/happy about high school
- Be nice to everyone, as it's the best way to make friends
- Ask lots of questions – it can help you to learn faster
If you need help setting up a good study routine, these handy study tips can help!