1. Mullis, I.V.S., Martin, M.O., & Foy, P. (with Olson, J.F., Preuschoff, C., Erberber, E., Arora, A., & Galia, J.). (2008). TIMSS 2007 International Mathematics Report: Findings from IEA's Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study at the Fourth and Eighth Grades. Chestnut Hill, MA: TIMSS & PIRLS International Study Center, Boston College.
2. McDougall, B. & Chilcott, T. (2009). Bullying out of control in middle years of school. The Courier-Mail, June 01, 2009.
3. http://www.kidshelp.com.au/upload/22846.pdf Facts and figures about bullying. (2011).
4. yourtown. (2015). Kids Helpline 2014: National Statistical Overview. Brisbane, Queensland.
5. Renda, J., Vassallo, S. & Edwards, B. (2011). 'Bullying in early adolescence and its association with anti-social behaviour, criminality and violence 6 and 10 years later.' Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health.
6. Smokowski, P.R., & Kopasz, K.H. (2005). Bullying in school: An overview of types, effects, family characteristics, and intervention strategies. 2005. Children & Schools. 27,2: 101-110.
7. Hazler, R.J. (2004). 'Impact of repeated abuse can be as severe for bystanders as victims': Penn State News Release.
8. Kids Helpline Hot Topic for Grownups. (2011). Cyberbullying. Retrieved from: http://www.kidshelp.com.au/grownups/news-research/hot-topics/cyber-bullying.php on 10 August 2015.
9. Rigby, K. (2011). The Method of Shared Concern: A positive approach to bullying in schools. Australian Council for Educational Research.
10. Rigby, K. (2008). Children and bullying: How parents and educators can reduce bullying at school. Malden: Blackwell/Wiley.
11. Carter, S. (2011). "Bullies and Power: A Look at the Research." Issues in Comprehensive Pediatric Nursing 34(2): 97-102.
12. Solberg, M.E. & Olweus, D. (2003). Prevalence estimation of school bullying with the Olweus Bully/Victim Questionnaire, Aggressive Behaviour, 29, 239-268.
13. Price, M. & Dalgleish, J. (2009). Cyberbullying: Experiences, impacts and interventions as described by Australian young people. Youth Studies Australia, 29(2), pp51-59.
14. Pepler, D.J. & Craig, W.M. (1995). A peek behind the fence: Naturalistic observations of aggressive children with remote audiovisual recording. Developmental Psychology, 31, 545-553.
15. Frost, L. (2004). Bullying_-Signs, Symptoms and Solutions. Kidscape.
16. Eyes on Bullying. (n.a.) What Can You Do? Retrieved from: http://www.eyesonbullying.org/ on 10 August 2015.
This topic was last reviewed August 2015