Kids Helpline Brand Usage Guidelines
Use of the logos without approval and/or in an inappropriate manner may result in legal action.
Conditions of Using the Logos
- To maintain the credibility and integrity of the logos they must be protected from inappropriate use. By requesting permission to use either or both of the logos, you or your organisation agrees to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The logo must be used in connection with promoting public awareness of Kids Helpline, or recognise an affiliation with you or your organisation.
- No one may manufacture for sale a product containing or featuring the logos.
- Colour versions of the logos must only be used with a white background.
- Clear space clearances and minimum size usage requirements outlined below must be followed.
- The logo is not to be stretched out of its original shape i.e. size must be in ratio.
- A copy of the completed document must be forwarded to email@example.com for review ideally before it is published.
- Kids Helpline reserves the right to request that publications be removed from circulation if the document does not meet the above mentioned requirements.
Want to gain permission to use the Kids Helpline logo?