Your go-to peer support group for improving your overall wellbeing and mental health.
It's free, safe, anonymous and facilitated by Kids Helpline Counsellors.
Recommended for all primary year levels
Bullying prevention and upstander promotion
Learning intentions for students:
- Understand what is bullying and what is not bullying
- Understand different types of bullying
- Explore why children may bully others
- Know how to respond if you are being bullied
- Know how to cope if you have been bullied
- Know how to be an upstander
- Know where and how to access support
Sessions can be tailored to suit each class!