Your go-to peer support group for improving your overall wellbeing and mental health.
It's free, safe, anonymous and facilitated by Kids Helpline Counsellors.
Recommended for all primary year levels
Bounce back and be emotionally strong
Learning intentions for students (Prep - Grade 3):
- Learn about resilience and how it can be developed
- Normalise challenges and difficulties
- Practice resilience strategies to approach situations with confidence
Learning intentions for students (Grades 4-6):
- Understand resilience and why it's valuable
- Practice resilience strategies - positive, perspective, problem solve and persevere
- Recognise personal qualities and achievements
Sessions can be tailored to suit each class!
Free Resources for Students:
Play Nickelodeon's "Get Real with your Feels" quiz HERE
Download Problem Solving worksheet HERE
Download Developing Resilience worksheet HERE
Download Resilience Strategies for Emotional Strength infosheet HERE
Download Stress Bucket worksheet HERE
Download Positive Self Talk infosheet HERE
Download Positive Self Talk worksheet HERE