Kids Helpline Insights Report 2014
Invaluable insights into the key issues affecting young people, outlining why more than 200,000 children and young people contact Australia’s only 24/7 youth specialist counselling service each year. It explores why young people connect, counselling trends and our work with others to address national issues like youth self-harm, suicide, mental health and online safety.
Looking for key insights? Download this single page ⇓ KEY INSIGHTS REPORT extract which contains the popular insights using national data.
We’ve produced reports using specific state-based data…
- Download – ⇓ 2014: Australian Capital Territory
- Download – ⇓ 2014: New South Wales
- Download – ⇓ 2014: Northern Territory
- Download – ⇓ 2014: Queensland
- Download – ⇓ 2014: South Australia
- Download – ⇓ 2014: Tasmania
- Download – ⇓ 2014: Victoria
- Download – ⇓ 2014: Western Australia
Researchers! We’ve also produced a ⇓ comprehensive statistical overview with additional details and insight for your reference.
The full version of the report can be downloaded using the download button.Download